Monday 25 May 2015

Futa Takahashi Book trailer and review Attack On Titan

        Not again! I always had this feeling when I start reading new books. They have same pattern with similar story. I hated that and I wanted the whole new story which exists me and will not allowed me to predict the future.  Well this was just an perfect book to fit all those expectations. This book first of all had no patterns. Some books have patterns. If there was pattern in the book and it is so easy to predict the future, I think it will be so boring. This book had no pattern so it was nearly impossible to predict the book. This made me so exciting and enjoy it.


       The best part of this book was when Eren who is main character turned in to a titan which is bad character in this book. This was so unexpected event. But this is not only the reason why I think this part is the best. This part also tells the reader how strong the Eren is. When I am reading a book or watching a movies and notices that the character is so weak,  I personally hate that because I don't really like the story which the main character is weak the first time but improves as the story goes on. I like the story which at  first the main character shows the strength and how strong he is but at last his power deteriorate little. Anyway this book hooked me a lot and this book was added in my memorable book list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment