Thursday 12 November 2015

Magic tree house Vacation Under the Volcano by Mary pope Osborne

My Summary:
This book is about twins who go back in time and solve mysteries. In this book, Morgan gives some badge in the library of the treehouse. Then Jack and Annie  go to time of the Roman Empire. They are going to Pompeii and they find out that it will destroyed by volcano by reading it in a book. They ran to tree house by protecting their head with pillow  and go back to the today.
My Opinion and reasons:
I like this book because this book tell us many fact that we don’t know! So read this book and learn Roman Empire
My Rating/Recommendation:

I give this book 5 out of 3 because we can learn with fun story!!!!!!
Image result for magic tree house vacation under the volcano

No comments:

Post a Comment