Saturday 24 January 2015

Powerless By Matthew Cody


Powerless
By Matthew Cody

I have recently finished this book and really enjoyed it so I wanted to share this book with others so they can read it too.

The setting of this book takes place in a town called Noble’s Green. The main characters of this book are called Daniel, Eric, Molly, Rose, Rohan, Simon, and Louisa. They are a team of Superheroes, not Daniel, who are trying to find out why kids in the past have mysteriously lost their powers including their memory of their childhood.

I LOVED this book and I rate it a 20/10. I think anyone who loves mystery, fiction, action and adventure would love this book just like me!Will the group figure the mystery out and prevent them from forgetting each other, or will it be too late and they will not succeed?
FIND OUT IN…...POWERLESS!

ENJOY THE BOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment