Thursday 29 January 2015

The chronicals of the Narnia Magician Nephew

This book is called Narnia the Magician Nephew,by C.S Lewis I think he is a very good writer because he made me look more and increased my fantasy world in my brain.There are so many fantasy which made me look forward for the book.I enjoyed reading this book.This book is mainly about fantasy world and going on a tour(?) The most exciting and romantic part is when Polly goes to another world Digory saves her by going to the mysterious place and come back to the real world but while sh was coming back Polly and Digory brought someone who starts the adventure.Which leads to a big problem which also affect the inhabitant....What will happen??


Want to know then read he BOOK!!

I recommend this book to people who like fantasy, but my favorite genre is Realistic Fiction but I liked it so this book is written for EVEYONE

No comments:

Post a Comment