Sunday 1 February 2015

Diary of a Wimpy kid

DIARY OF A WIMOY KID BY JEFF KINNEY

Diary of a wimpy kid is about a boy called greg writing who is day in his diary.  Greg is a character that is not so cool. He has a funny life on going on in his family and with his best friend or a side kick Rowley. In this book the characters are Greg, his evil brother Roderick, mom, dad, Rowley, and greg's younger brother Manny. I read all of its series and I am enjoying every thing. I think that when I read I feel really bad for Greg because his day is just so hard and his brothers and parents make him look like a fool.  As a fool I mean they treat greg like he is a baby and greg does not like that. I know how it feels because ,y mom cares about too much and thats really annoying. In this book there is no such thing as an end but does not feel like the end because its a diary and you know you can end a diary when ever you want to. I hope many people who love comedy books will read this because this is the just right book I reccomand to you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment