Tuesday 3 February 2015

Futa's book review #4









 I read the book called The Pharaoh's Secret. I chose this book because we are learning about Egypt in Social Studies and I thought reading fiction about what we are leaning might be good. This book is little boring at beginning but it started to get more exciting and unpredictable. The most interesting part for me in this book was when the main character Talibah found the secret key to the passage of the Pharaoh's room. The way she founded was really funny. She told her brother that she quit the search for Pharaoh but when she walked away, she pushed the secret button on the grounded the door opened. There was key in there. After that, she was able to get in and get some clues about Pharaoh. This book was right level so I think I picked the good book.





No comments:

Post a Comment