Sunday 1 February 2015

Lunch money by Jaehoon Jeong

Lunch money
by:Jaehoon Jeong


Lunch Money is about a young boy named Greg. Ever since he was little, he was interested in money. He loved to collect his money and see how large he can earn. Through doing his sister's and brother's chores as well as his own, he earned two hundred dollars when he was six, but his mother soon stopped his business by saying his siblings needed to do their own chores. Through selling lemonade and toys at school, he had a lots of money over three thousand dollars by the time he was in fifth grade!

But all was not well for Greg. His arch-rival Maura decides that she can make money, too. But Greg thinks that she is copying his ideas and taking all of his customers away. Will Maura take all of Greg's customers away? Will they ever learn to become friends?

I think that Greg is very smart to make money even though he is very young. How he has big dream and how he achieve it. But I can’t believe that he earned three thousand dollars by the time when he was fifth grade. I think it is cool. I have a question, did he have skills to make lot of money or was it his dream and achieved it?

I really enjoyed this book, because it is well detailed. I chose this book because when I searched internet, this book was pretty popular. I really recommend this book to people who doesn't know how to make money, I assume it is very helpful!

1 comment:

  1. I liked your book review. I want to know where you found the book. So please tell me.

    ReplyDelete