Sunday 26 April 2015

Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card





I recently finished a book called Ender’s Game written by Orson Scott Card. This was about a boy who at the age of 10 left his parents to go to this rigorous battle school. At first he did not like it but after he grew in the ranks of the school. He went on to become a great commander. But the teachers did not like that. So they stacked all of the odds against him. Even though the odds were stacks against him he still pushed his way through and won every battle. The teachers were getting very angry so they made him play the big battle. He won!!! Then he became the greatest commander of all time.   

I would rate this book 4.5 stars!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I think your'e podcast is very descriptive, interesting, attention grabbing, and cool. I think you should find an even more quieter place to do it. It was very good in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tejas,
    I agree with Rishi about the podcast being interesting to listen to and you and Ilya did a great job discussing the book. Well done,
    Mrs. Hall :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your podcast is really makes listener interest so I really like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also agree! This sounds like a very interesting book and I think I might read it. I think you guys also asked interesting questions and gave detailed answers. Good job!

    ReplyDelete