Wednesday 22 April 2015

The Serpents Shadow by Rick Riordan



I finished a book called The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan. This book is based on a lot of Egyptian mythology and is fantasy. This is the third book in the series called Kane Chronicles. In this book there is a villain who is Apophis and Carter and Sadie(siblings) who are Egyptian magicians have to stop him from destroying the world. Carter is a combat magician and Sadie is an elemental magician. They are on a journey to find a way to stop Apophis and realize that they can use his shadow against him. This book was very interesting and had a lot of suspense. I really like this series because I feel I could make a connection with Sadie and it had a very interesting plot! 

My rating: 

2 comments:

  1. Samara,I really like your review on this book it seems very interesting
    I like how you made connections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samara and Aisyah,
    I enjoyed listening to your podcast- the music fit really well and you were great at interviewing, Aisyah. Samara, you gave lots of details in your podcast.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete