Tuesday 28 April 2015

The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas

This is a story about a boy name Bruno who lives in Berlin, but because of his fathers work they have to move to Out with,Out with is place where there is nobody and Bruno had no friends.Then while he was exploring the neighbors(?) he found a barbed wired fence and then he find this boy named Shumel. He was wearing a striped pajama, and so Bruno get close to each other no matter what then Bruno had an idea...

I recommend this book to people who like reading books about history and especially recommend this book for Ju yang and YooBin

Rating
4 1/2
Image result for 4 1/2 star

1 comment:

  1. Dear Woon Ji and Sunny,
    First of all, I really liked the way you guys recorded the podcast. You guys talked to each other and it made me understand more about what the book is about. The discussion that you guys had was interesting to me since you guys insisted the personal opinion with others and argued a bit. As an suggestion, I think it's gonna be better if you record this in some more quiet place. Anyway I enjoyed listening to this pod cast. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete