Sunday 26 April 2015

Titans Curse


The Titans Curse
By: Rick Riordan
I read this book not too long ago and I really enjoyed it. This book is about a boy named Percy Jackson and his will to stop evil. He is a very good-doing character, he perseveres no matter what, always does what’s right, always means to do what’s right, tries to have no enemies and only have truces. I really think he is a good person, he reminds me of my brother and would be like a superhero if he actually existed! This book has some really good word choice, lots of drama, adventure, and excitement. I think I would recommend this to all adventure readers, and people who like drama and action! I hope you read this book! I did a podcast on it too. CHeck it out down below this paragraph!

HAPPY READING!

4 comments:

  1. Great podcast Rishi. I like how you interviewed yourself. That was original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice podcast Rishi. I liked how you asked yourself your own question's. Maybe next time you might want to mention Percy's friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rishi, I enjoyed your podcast and how you interviewed yourself! Next time, ask someone to show you how to get rid of the metronome sound so it will sound even more professional!
    Well done,
    Mrs. Hall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rishi You did good but There was a tic tock noise in the background. I like how you did it by yourself.

    ReplyDelete