Friday 24 April 2015

The boy in striped pajamas- Jaehoon


 I read a book called “The boy in striped pajamas” written by John Boyne. In this book, there is a boy named Bruno who is very caring character and I think Bruno is a caring character because he is generous, he is very fairness and he has strong friendship.

 This book is about a boy named Bruno who his dad works for Hitler. When Bruno finds that they put all the Jewish people in concentration camp. He feels that this is unfair. He later be friend with a boy named Shmuel who lives in concentration camp. Bruno wonders why they are put in one place and their living style are different such as clothes. But Bruno takes his risk to give some food to Shumel without parent’s permission. At last, Shmuel asks out to Bruno to help him to find Shmuel's dad. Bruno then goes inside the concentration camp. What do you think will happen?  

 My favorite character in this book is Bruno and I can relate him as my friend who cares about me and other people. But Bruno and Shmuel are very different character. Bruno is very eager to help his friend who lives in concentration camp, but Shumel doesn't seem to always get help from him. When I was reading this book, I was thinking I should be like Bruno and when I finished reading it, I thought how I can be like Bruno.

  I recommend this book to everyone. This clearly explains that how Jewish people are treated badly from the leader Hitler. I honestly enjoyed this book very much because it hooks the reader so bad that you will probably want to keep on reading it.

2 comments:

  1. Jaehoon, well done on a very professional sounding podcast! The music and the questions really fit with this podcast and you explained yourself well.
    Mrs. Hall

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your Podcast because I have also read the book. I think we have different point on a character. The story is very well descriptive.

    ReplyDelete