Thursday 22 May 2014

Among the Hidden

Among the Hidden

  Most third children are not killed for fun. But in Luke’s world, they are. Having been in hiding his whole life, he has never had a single friend or been outside. And that has not been easy. One day, he fails to control himself. After his family has left the house, he notices a third child in a neighboring house. Making friends with the other illegal is tough. As he gets to know the thirdchild better, he realizes she is planning to do something to give third children voices in the government. But that could expose all the third children. Will Luke join the illegal third child in her fight against the government or will he live his life in hiding ?

   I rate this book four stars because it was exciting and adventurous. I recommend this book to people who like adventure and excitement.

  This book was recommended to me by one of my friends. I have liked the tension and the suspense in the book. I will recommend this book to anyone who likes excitement and adventure.






https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiwsiws774TkS5jRa1q3bldswCgpNgZuviAi2KvcH-ibMEAMfB


No comments:

Post a Comment