Wednesday 14 May 2014

Book review about Theodore Boone!!

Theodore Boone
This book is about a boy named Theodore Boone. I didn't finished the book so I will tell you the beginning part.  He was living in the small city of Strattenburg. He had his breakfast lonely because his parents were really busy but he had his dog with him. They were both lawyers, and Theodore Boone starts to go to his school. It would take fifteen minutes to go to school. When he arrived to the school. He always go to his mother's office after he finishes the school to go with his mom. Now it's the real time for him to live in a city of strattenburg.


I chose this book because I want to know about people who are lonely. I hate being lonely but I love sad stories. That's why I chose this book and I wanna keep know how Boone will live, and how the
story will end. 

I would give this a 4 star because it is interesting and I like how the book is going, but I really hate being lonely so I am not really gotten that sad into the story so I would just give a 4star.






No comments:

Post a Comment