Wednesday 14 May 2014

The Mysterious matter of I.M.Fine (Jeongwoo)

I reading the book titled 'The Mysterious matter of I.M.Fine' By Diane Stanley.
This is Mystery, and Fiction.



It is story about one girl who named Franny and the Mysterious Author 'I.M.Fine'.
I.M.Fine is really famous author, especially for children because he is writing series books for children.
But when somebody read his book, they start to do really strange actions.
They started to adhere strongly to Jelly warms, or they fall down to floor and start to slithering and hissing- like a snake.

Franny noticed that those strange actions are same as the story of book, so she started to unveil the mysterious happening by I.M.Fine with her friend, Beamer...


*---------------------------------------------------------------------------*

I chose this book because I like horror and mysterious story.

This book has many good sentences for visualizing, and those sentences describe the picture with really good excitement. So, I can imagine the picture really easily.
 I would give 4 stars because it is interesting and I like how this book's story is going. I would get interest about it, but it was little hard to understand the ending so I just give 4 stars.







No comments:

Post a Comment