Friday 23 May 2014

Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl and review written by Chanyu and Robin

This is a book called Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl. This book is a fantasy book. This book is about poor fox family. Mr. Fox is trying to steal a food from three mean men. That man is trying to trap(or catch) Mr.fox. Foxes family had a smart brains so they could be happy family again, not family that is chased by something.
We will give this book 4 stars because the story is interesting and it has power to hook the reader. We really recommend this book to you. Everybody in the world will love this book. It also has a movie so you can check it out! or download.

I chose this book because it was one of our favorite book and it was so interesting that we want to spread this book!  I (Robin) really like this book very much because I like adventure stories that the characters are animals. I (Robin) think this book is good to make a trailer and it would be interesting for everyone who never read this book. Also

this book’s is similar to one of my(Chanyu) story. One day one boy at my school trying to tease me and he was a big boy. So basically he chased me like stalker. This is similar to Mr.Fox : chased by something. But in my(Chanyu) story, one day I met him and he made a real deep scratches in my eyes so now my two eyes have different. So everybody would have kind of Mr.Fox’s story. I think reader who love to reading Roald Dahl’s books, I will say it is second best from Roald Dahl series.

No comments:

Post a Comment