Thursday 4 December 2014

Book review: Brave new world By Aldous Huxley


Brave new world by Aldous Huxley

This book is about a time where we have to grow humans out of test tubes and make them slaves. And there is a factory dedicated to the system. They have a meter system, to put the child on the meter and over 9 months of time the meter will circulate, from the beginning to end in 9 months. What is amazing is that Aldous Huxley came to the idea of genetic mutation and lab growing, and that was in 1932, it's 2014 now and we just achieved the tech.

I would give this book a 5 out of 5 stars, I would recommend this book to anyone that wants a little dough on the future of earth.

2 comments:

  1. Cool!! I really want to read it now because you gave me information which makes me want to know that happens at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prannoy,

    I am happy to see you (or any student!) reading a great book like this...a classic. I think a lot of students would like this book. Thanks for sharing.

    Mr. Martin

    ReplyDelete