Monday 8 December 2014

The Tail of Emily Windsnap 1 (Liz Kessler)























Reading level:Q
Available:In the 6th Grade Library
Genders:Fantasy,Mystery and adventure
Authors:Liz Kessler


I begged mom for many years to let me go swimming and finally I got to go, I never got to go swimming ever before.And then on the first day of swim class in grade 7. I noticed something very unusual about myself,so first my legs turn heavy and turn into a block and finally I start getting scales like a fish and the next thing I know I am a mermaid.
well, I meet allot of new friends on the way and get new enemies. And I even might meet my dad??

One minute, I was skimming along like a flying fish.The next, my legs suddenly seized up.I felt as though somebody had glued my thighs together and strapped a splint on my shin! I tried to smile up at the teacher as I paddled to the side,but my legs had turned to a block of stone.I couldn't feel my knees,my feet,my toes.What was happening?A second later, and I almost went under completely. I screamed getting a mouthful of water.

I rate this book 4/5 stars because the author could have made the characters talk a little more.

I recommend this book to everybody that likes to read fantasy and mystery it is a great book and it is full of adventures.

By:Amalija




2 comments:

  1. I like how you write the book review. I wonder what happened to her. I think you should edit your spelling and capitalisation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious about what should happen to her.

    ReplyDelete