Wednesday 3 December 2014

Forever By: Maggie Stiefvater

I am recently reading a book called "Forever" by Maggie Stiefvater. It is the last book of the Shiver series, and I don't want to spoil anything for you, but something I will tell is this:
Grace had been bitten 6 years ago, she hasn't been turned into a werewolf, which is weird. All the others were turned into werewolves, but not her. What has happened? 
She, from the beginning to the end (?) has been loving a wolf, later known as "Sam" he is a werewolf, and a boyfriend of Grace. A gray wolf, with yellow eyes.  Problems pass by, the wolves getting bitten, the people trying to kill the wolves not knowing that they are people, also. Werewolves can turn into people only when the weather is hot, and when it's cold, they will turn into a wolf again. It is very risky turning into a wolf when people are near by. The people are trying everything just to get the wolves out of their lives, forever gone, or to move them to another place, (Ex: Death, another country) Werewolves also has a limited years of turning into a person. It can be long, and short. It depends. By now I have read the part where the police, (a father of Isabel, who knows about wolves, and knows mostly all about them) is trying to get all the wolves to another country, and he is trying to kill them. I don't know if he will be able to accomplish his mission this time, since he has pretty much failed the last few times, but he has killed a few wolves by now. It's very risky, thrilling, scary, full of suspense, and it just somehow keep you reading. My prediction is that he might be able to kill some of the wolves, but not all of them. They might just turn into a human after all. Or they might be able to be away from when the polices try to kill them. You never know until you read it. :) Also, I am still reading it, so if you ask me, I will just say: "Sorry, but I have no idea.. Read it! :D"  If you want to know what happens next, read the series!! And, to understand what's going on, you might want to read it from the first book, "Shiver" it is in the library, (In Ms. Jaya's room) but it may or may not be there since it's so popular now! :) It's so good! You can't miss a word of it. :D So, I give this book a 5 star!! Or more.. :) 5/5 100% :D  

This book is recommended to EVERYONE! Go check it out! It is so AWESOME!! You can't stay away from it when you start reading it. :) EVERY SERIES!! :D If you speak English, even though you may not be such-a-good-English-speaker-or-learner read it. The reading level is Z, but I don't think it's that high. Even I read it, and understood it. :) So, PLEASE check it out. It's so good, you really don't want to miss it. :) Have a good time reading it! :)


By- Sunny :D

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I want to read!!(if I can....) I am so curious if they turn into human again. I think this book is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I really want to read that book! The shiver series are Shiver,Linger and Forever right? Please tell me what is going to happen!! :D

    ReplyDelete