Saturday 13 December 2014

Futa's book review #3

    I read a book called Found. The reason I got interested in this book is because I like Mystery book and I also "found"  out that it is also Realistic fiction!  I love Realistic Fiction and plus Mystery, it was my best collaborated book type. Anyway, this book is a full of Mysteries. The most interesting mystery for me is when the Airplane laded in gate which there should be no airplane and the airplane is the plane that has been lost 27 years ago. I think my best mystery type is when something comes out that was lost. I like these type because this makes me want to read more and more and more.  This  type of Mystery is really major but this book made this mystery type made me keep reading and reading that my mom had to take my book and pull me back to the bed. This book was so super good. I hope I will find next series of this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment