Sunday 27 April 2014

Blood Of The Cat By: Emily Blackthorne

I'm currently reading a book called 'Blood Of The Cat' This books genre is horror. This book is about the Manny the main character was driving a car with his friends to go to the party but he hit a cat because of the disturbance from his friends. And that cat didn't breath. He felt mad about his friend and also sad about that cat but they left it alone. When Manny and his girlfriend tried to find that cat but that cat was gone. What happened to that cat?

For the rating of this book I'll give 4 stars out of 5. This book is kind of good for me. This book leads me to a scary mood that I really like. But for 1 star that I didn't rated because it is too short. It's only 60 pages. I hope it was more longer adding more story line.

I recommend this book to people who like short horror story. This book's reading level is not that high and also to people who likes cats (Maybe not because the cat in this story is dead). But I wan't you to read this story and tell your opinions to other people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment