Saturday 26 April 2014

James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl

James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl


Currently I am reading a book called James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl. As you know this book is popular so I got recommended by my friend. I chose this book because I began to read and it was so interesting and it was also exiting time to go to the next page. When I shortly summarize the story, it begins with a boy named James who lived in the south of England peacefully. When both of parents went shopping to New York James whole life has been turned upside down. Both of the parents had eaten up by escaped rhinoceros. After the death of James's parents Jame tuned in to 2 ugly aunt. He had be slave(In that time slave system abolition but looks like slave...) of two mean women. One day magical grandpa gave magical crocodile tongue but James spill that thing and that tongue got in to one giant peach that was only one at peach tree. James was tired of being like a slave he decided to get some peaches. He took out a big piece of peach and ate and suddenly he noticed the path and get into it. This is the start of interesting adventure with giant insects. Finally at the end James and the giant insects friend arrive at New York City. James become very fame and this is the story. This book is fantasy and fiction. I will rate this book 5 out of 5 and I recommend to everybody who didn't read. This book has special power of altering peoples mind to read. Nobody can endure this power.(It looks like I am joking but I am serious) I think James has same disadvantages as Mr.Fox has.(Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl.)
Mr.Fox had hard life because of three greedy men. During 
reading, I thought James and Mr.Fox was dirt poor. 












No comments:

Post a Comment