Tuesday 29 April 2014

Dork diaries

Dork Diaries By. Rachel Renee Russell.

This book is called Dork Diaries series 3 by. Rachel Renee Russell, This book is fiction and this story is about school life story.

This book is about a girl "Nikki" that has 2 best friends, and this story is about a girl who always writes in her diaries every single day, and there is a boy"Brandon",  So the thing is there is a mean girl"Mackenzie" at the school who always makes fun of Nikki . So actually this book is about friendship and school life. This book is also about family life like sisters and the bigger sister don't really care about the younger one . Another this about this book is that this book is also kind of story about bullying classmates.



This story is an amazing book, maybe I would like to recommended to people that like to read book about diaries because this story the girl writes in her diary often. I would like to rate this book (****) because this book is fantastic and I really enjoyed reading this book ad this books is also so good because maybe it related to your life.



I choose this book because I have the whole series at my house and at the cover page this book really looks good from the outside, the first time I thought this book is going to be a really easy book but then when I read it is the perfect level for me, and my favourite sentence in the book is (Here's more stuff to paint pint- size picasso) . There is many other series of this book in the library's .


Dork Diaries Tales from a NOT- SO- Talented pop star.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading the books from the series dork diary's. But I did not read this book of the series. I will try it out!!! I like the way you described the characters and the story so well.Good job!

    ReplyDelete