Sunday 27 April 2014

Falling Fast by- Sophie Mackenzie

http://strangechemistrybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/Falling-Fast.jpg





The book I have read and loved is called Falling Fast by Spohie Mackenzie, This book is about a girl River who auditions for a part in then Play Romeo and Juliet. She finds out what part she gets and as she does the play she finds herself falling for Romeo. Romeo known as Flynn comes for a damaged family and river does not know if he can give her what she wants. She takes a risk though and goes on this lovestruck path with flynn. But does it work out? Was he the right guy? I guess you will just have to read this book to find out....


This book shows me that sometimes it does not hurt to risk things but sometimes you have to be smart if you do. It really stood out for me because th author tells it with such details that makes you feel like your on this lovestruck journey too.

I would recomend this book to anyone who loves romance, boy or girl. But I know that most girls will love it!! If you love books about tragic events and love story's this is the book for you!!

I give this book 5 Stars!!



1 comment:

  1. This is a really well written review! Could you explain why you gave the book 5 stars? Keep it up!
    ~Aniketh Datta~

    ReplyDelete