Thursday 24 April 2014

Book Review- Mini Shopaholic

Mini  Shopaholic
Bye: Sophie Kinsella.

Not so long time ago, I read the famous book called Mini Shopaholic (Sophie Kinsella) which is a really good book ! So it's a realistic fiction book and it's talking about shopping, and it's also part, of a really big series. Mini Shopaholic is a book that is talking about a girl named Becky Brandon (née  Bloomwood)  that loves shopping. But when I say love, I mean she really likes it ! Becky just can't spend one day without shopping.
 Imagine how happy she was when she got pregnant and that when her little baby came how much shopping she is doing with her. So, Minnie Brandon, which is two years old, already knows what she wants ! She is even worse than her own mother ! If Minnie wants to get something she must get it now ! Becky and Luke (Husband) quickly have a to find a solution to stop that because Minnie seem to be a bit...spoiled. Well, at least, that's what Luke wants, but Becky doesn't want anyone to touch her daughter !

And the worse thing happens when Becky decided to throw a surprise party to Luke, for his birthday. I mean, we all know that,
one, Becky doesn't know how to keep secrets very well,
two, she has some problem with the word economising.....

I think Mini Shopaholic is a really good book. When I read it, I couldn't stop laughing, Rebecca (Her real name, not Becky) is a very funny character, and I really had a great time reading it. 

I would give this book four starts, because I just love the way the author is writing, I also really like the characters, I think it's a very funny book, and I love funny books.

I think that this book would be more interesting for girls than boys, but boys can still try it !


1 comment:

  1. This book looks very interesting and fun and good response I really enjoyed reading it😄

    ReplyDelete