Wednesday 9 December 2015

Book review 3


My Summary: So the story begins in the small town of the England. There are total 2 main character ( Fighting for Justice ) It’s digory and polly. They meet in the town and became friends. Then they were tired staying at home so they decided to go outside and adventure. First adventure was digory’s uncle’s house. But they never knew digory’s uncle was the magician.Then digory’s uncle trick them and make them go to weird world. When they went their, they met a queen. more like a witch. Then the witch troll them and make them obey her. She asked them to take her to their world.Because she wanted to rule their world. But digory and polly tried to escape from her but she eventually came to their world, the Earth. Then the small town of the England became so messy because of the witch. But by mistake, somehow the witch and digory’s member disappeared. What will happen to them??

My Opinion and reasons:
I think this book is really awesome!
Lots of adventure, fighting, and mysteries!
I really love mysteries so I think this book is really nice made for mystery lovers.

My Rating/Recommendation:
1000 out of 5 stars I recommend this book to mystery lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment