Thursday 10 December 2015

Title:NUCLEAR Author:ENERGY・FILS

ENERGY・files NUClear에 대한 이미지 검색결과
My Summary: I learned about that NUCLEAR and energy.nuclear has a most power in kind of energy. I learned kind of energy(kind of atom,Fuel for nuclear energy,nuclear power,good and bad thing about the nuclear energy.) that has a step like Introduction->step 1,2,3(like that) at beginning steps, I learned about atom, who discover atom,.... and at middle and last steps, I learned how to nuclear make fuel, how to nuclear works. If you want to know more, read and find out.
My Opinion and reasons: I think about this book is very fun, but If you don’t like science, It will not be very fun.

My Rating/Recommendation: I recommend to people who like science because this book is very detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment