Thursday 10 December 2015

The Hunger Games By: Suzanne Collins

Title: The Hunger Games: The First Book
Author: Suzanne Collins

Book Review #3

My Summary: This book is about a girl named Katniss Everdeen She has a sister named Primrose and a mother. Her father was killed while working in a mine because of a bomb. There are 12 districts, the 12th is the poorest district, but the capital is the ruler of panema (All of the districts). There is one president named Snow. The hunger games is where people are chosen from a bowl . Effie Trinket chooses one boy and one girl from each district to fight to the death. But Katniss wants to stop the hunger games.

My Opinion and reasons: My opinion about this book is that it has a lot of action. It can sometimes be an emotional book, and rarely has any humour which I like because sometimes it can get a bit boring and most of the time I would l like something Interesting to happen.

My Rating/Recommendation: I recommend this to people who like action and drama kind of books. I rate this 5 out of 5 stars.




No comments:

Post a Comment