Thursday 10 December 2015

Wimpy Kid

My Summary: This is the story in that shows in diary that the main character who really thinks about himself, which I called “selfish”.
Greg, the main character, he always thinks too negative. Also he likes to be famous and love to being looking at. His best friend Rowley, is kinda stupid. He doesn’t know many things, so Greg make fun with him very easily. And Greg always let him does the hard things but actually Greg does the easy things. On Christmas, Rowley got a bike that is for babies. So Greg was thinking how to play with that, and he made a game that one person is riding the bike from high hill, and one person is trying to make the person fall who is riding bike with a ball. But Greg always be the one who throw the ball and Rowley always be the one who’s riding the bike. And Greg doesn’t let change the part. How’s it going to be? Read the book and find out!

My Opinion and reasons:
I think Greg is selfish because he never let Rowley to change the part and he throws the ball.

My Rating/Recommendation:
I will give this book ★★★★☆ stars because this book is fun and friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment