Wednesday 9 December 2015

The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus series) by Rick Riordan

Seven demigods (people who their dad or mom is a greek or roman god) are on their quest to close the doors of death, which lets monsters go in or out Tartarus (a place where monsters wait till they go back to the human world after they died on Earth).
Two of the demigods are in Tartarus which is a very dangerous place for humans, especially demigods. To go out, the only way is the doors of death, which is guarded by thousands of monsters. The five other demigods are coming to close the doors on the side that is on Earth. If they don’t close the doors, killing monsters won't do anything since they would come back right away! Will the two demigods survive in Tartarus? Will all seven survive and close the doors?

I really like this book because I love Greek mythology, it’s a very exciting book and it’s kind of mysterious and I really like mysteries. I also like how every chapter is written by a different character of the book, so you read the book in different perspectives. Also, I think that it’s the best book in the series I read so far because it’s very interesting and you can’t stop reading.


I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. I recommend this book to people who are reading the series because you need to read them in order, otherwise you won’t understand anything… To like this book, you also need to know a bit about greek and roman mythology and like mystery books.

No comments:

Post a Comment