Thursday 10 December 2015

Title:Wonder Author:Raquel J. Palacio

My Summary:There was a boy who lived with his mother,father and his sister his name is August but also his nickname was Oggy but his face was different from other people.So when August was young he didn’t went to school but Oggy’s mother decided to send him to the school.But when Oggy was going to the school one boy said a bad thing to him and many of them bullied him like they said if you play or touch Oggy you will get virus but one girl called Summer became a friends with him......

My Opinion and reasons:I think this book is really fun and if we read once we couldn’t stop reading this book there are other series of this book also there are other points of view so we can learn what was Oggy’s thinking what was Summer’s thinking.   

My Rating/Recommendation:I would grade this book as 5/5stars! Because what I said in ‘My opinion’ We can’t stop reading this book also I liked that there are many different point of view this book is really written well.

No comments:

Post a Comment