Wednesday 9 December 2015


Title:Cat wings

Author:Ursula K. Le Guin

My Summary:
There are special cats with wings in this book so this book is about loyalty of brothers,friendship with friends and love of family.  The main summary of this book is story about Selma, Roger, James, Herieot.  They kept moving without notice from people. The youngest cat, Jane and normal cat, Alexander met and did a lot of adventures. At the end they met Susan and Hank and then they lived together with good harmony.
My Opinion and reasons:
This book tells us that normal cat can be friends with special catwings.  Also we could know people can be friends with cats. So I found cat or people, special or normal all
equality.
My Rating/Recommendation:My:

I Recommendation this book shows selfish greed. So I want shows our school student.

No comments:

Post a Comment