Thursday 10 December 2015

Midnight on the moon by Mary Pope Osborne

Title:Midnight on the Moon

Author:Mary Pope Osborne


My Summary: Jack and Annie read another book and it was about the moon. Both of them go to moon and they try to found the ‘M’. They have only 2 hours of air tank. About 1 hour and 30 minutes later they found one moon man. He was coming to Annie and Jack so they felt strange. They started to run away. Annie fell down so Jack tried to help but moon man was their. Jack was kind of afraid but he gave him a message with a paper so the moon man draw the many stars. The answer was in the paper. The answer of ‘M’ was mouse.

My Opinion and reasons:
I think this book is good because it’s kind of interesting and some part it make use curious and exciting.



My Rating/Recommendation: I want to give 5 out of 3 because it’s very good book and it make use curious and exciting. It’s easy to visualize.



No comments:

Post a Comment