Sunday 9 November 2014

ALL-STAR PRIDE By: Sigmund Brouwer

                                                           

All-Star Pride
By:Sigmund Brouwer

These past couple of days I have been reading this book and at the same time enjoying it too. This book includes courage, fear, anger, and many other characteristics that would take an hour to read! This book mentions words that are not uncommon, it’s very easy to understand what’s happening so I LOVED it.

The setting of this book takes place in the U.S and in Russia. Specifically in Russia. One of the cities were Moscow. It will tell you the other location in the book. So you have to read to find out!

The main character of this book is called Hog Burnell and in this book he is in the WHL, simply one step away from the NHL. Hog Burnell is one of the biggest and toughest players in the league and he is very happy to be a part of it! One more part of the story includes him. That is  he is in a very dangerous situation.  I would tell you but I don’t want to ruin the middle of the book. So I will leave it there.
What will Hog do, will he simply try to stay out of this situation or will he do something to prevent it? You will have to find out!!!!!!

I would really recommend this book to people who like adventure, action, and other ways of venturing. I love this book and I think everyone will too! Make sure you really pay attention to what is happening or else you will lose interest and that should never happen!

HAVE A GREAT TIME READING

1 comment:

  1. This is really great book review!!! I want to read them now. This book looks like really perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete