Wednesday 12 November 2014

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone J.K Rolling

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (1997) Harry Potter is the boy who has no parent. He is a great wizard and he has two best friends named Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger. They have a great adventure and they have always get through the problem with their friendship, ability, and skills.

Harry Potter is a bit strange and a bit wicked because he lies to the teachers and he solves he's problem he's own. He is talented by the parents James Potter and Lily Potter.

I recommend this book to who likes friendship, adventure and fantasy (like magic).

1 comment:

  1. I like your book review because it is very interesting, it grabbed my attention and since it is recommended, I think I will try it! I like adventure, friendship, and also fantasy. I would say that this book is good for me and I think you have chosen a good series to start too. Your book review is so awesome that I want to hear even more about this book!


    AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete