Wednesday 12 November 2014

Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer

Have you ever heard of the Artemis Fowl series? I didn't pay much attention to it until recently I started reading it. I just got hooked on to the book immediately. I'll admit that some parts of the book were kind of boring and confusing but the plot was amazing! It's about a 12 year old boy named Artemis Fowl. His mother is bedridden and doesn't know where his father is. He wants to restore his family's fortune. He discovers a race of creatures living underground. They are fairies, goblins (you get the idea)
. He kidnaps a fairy named Holly Short. She is part of the LEPrecon unit. (funny right) He also has a butler by his side always whose name is ironically also Butler. Artemis wants to get gold from the fairies and restore the fortune. It's about his adventure to get the gold. It is an exciting read.

Will Artemis's mother get out of her bedridden state?
Will he find his father or is his father gone forever?
Read the Artemis Fowl series to find out. I thought this book was very interesting and as I said the plot was amazing. " A new thriller fairy tale that will grab your interest, no matter what your age."- The New York Post. I am also recommending it for you. Just go to your local library or book store and get it RIGHT NOW(If you are interested).

4 comments:

  1. Rahul, you should have done this book review a long time ago! I want to read it literally now.NO JOKE! Nice book report though, it caught my attention and also sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Nice book review rahul!!!!!!! Very interesting and actioning. I got hooked on it in the first Paragraph. Im gonna read right NOW!!!!!:]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want to read this book! Nice job writing it so that you make the readers interested!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Varun forgot to do his so Im just commenting on yours! :)

      Delete