Monday 17 November 2014

Charlie And The Chocolate Factory













Chocolate Factory By Roald Dahl.

This book is about poor charlie and his family. Charlie is the main character, he also met his birthday and got a chocolate for present. I think that his family really like charlie because even though they don't have money they bought charlie a nice little chocolate. In chocolate there was a ticket to visit to the chocolate factory!!!! Then he met a crazy guy called willy Wonka and he changed Charlies life.......

I recommend this book for people who are a realistic fiction and Roald Dahls LOVER!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I watched the movie but I want to read the book too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie is so lucky and I also wanna go to the chocolate factory. I love chocolate.

    ReplyDelete