Monday 17 November 2014

Futa's second book review

                                                                            This was my first time reading Harry Potter in English
                                                               and what I figured out is that there was lot of parts that Japanese was translated wrong. I compared with english and Japanese and I noticed that. Anyway, going back to the book, I really enjoyed this book. The first time I picked up this book, it made me really dizzy because the boo was lot bigger than Japanese version. But I kept on reading it since it was my goal for this year. What I was surprised about this book is that this book will make me want to read more and more. When I read the Japanese version, it didn't made me feel this much. I think that happened because it is the actual writing of the author. I had hard time finding what some vocabulary means but I think it was right level for me. The best part of this was when Hogwarts are trying to make Harry read the letter for inviting to the Hogwarts.  I am looking forward to read the next series IN  ENGLISH. I hope  I will enjoy more than this time!

4 comments:

  1. You did a very nice job on your book review! I really like how you put a nice book cover picture on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your book Review Futa. But you are not talking about what Happyend in the book. I like how u described ur Goal for this year and Comparing english and Japanese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Futa! So are you saying that books that are translated aren't as good as when they are written originally? That makes a lot of sense. One thing you might want to do is correct some spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I will read this book. And the title of your book blog is funny
    Futa's second book review. ww

    ReplyDelete