Monday 10 November 2014

Born to Run (Michael Morpurgo)




















Gender:(Realistic Fiction)
Author:Michael Morpurgo
pages:240

A dog just a simple dog no Idea if he will ever find his home a normal pet,a racer,a survivor a champion a best friend and the most loyal companion Best mate being rescued from patrick who saved him out of a canal in a plastic bag is only the first of his adventures he then runs away with becky who hates her step father then Becky gets bitten by an aggressive street dog and never sees becky again.Will he ever find a real home?

My favourite character is Best mate because he is so full of courage and he is so loyal he takes no matter what comes and he is very loyal and protective he always listens and loves to run.

I love this book i recommend this book to everybody who loves animals and loves realistic fiction.

By:Amalija





1 comment:

  1. I like animals so I think I will like to read this book!!

    ReplyDelete