Saturday 8 November 2014

Shiver By: Maggie Stiefvater


Shiver is a book I recently finished. This book was recommended to me from Taeyeon, my good friend. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have read it. She BEGGED me to read it, so I tried it. I was AWESOME!!! The book is about a werewolf, Sam falling in love with Grace, or Grace falling in love with Sam. Grace: A humanish werewolfish girl,(?) she was supposed to become a wolf, after she has been bitten, but somehow she didn't turn into one. So, werewolves turn into wolves when it's cold, and when it's warm, they turn into human. 
When they first met, Sam was shot by one of the wolf killers. Grace, fortunately bought him to the hospital, and he was safely cured. Problems happen, a lot of people turn into werewolves, werewolves turning into people, people having not a single clue what the wolves are doing. And Sam has to be careful, because the weather is very cold outside. I am not good at explaining things... But, you really HAVE to read it. This is mostly for fantasy, romance, wolf, and mystery lovers. 

Here are some questions you might have:
1. Will Sam, and Grace be happily ever after?
2. What kind of problems are there in the story?
3. What happens next?
4. How was Grace cured/ will Grace turn into a wolf?
5. Should I read this book?
6. Why/how is this book so AWESOME?

Rating:
5/5 THIS IS AN AWESOME BOOK!! YOU HAVE TO READ IT!!! I hope you enjoy this book if you read it, and thank you, Taeyeon, for recommending this book to me. :)
It was AWESOME!!! 
 

2 comments:

  1. Sunny,

    This sounds like a cool book. Thanks for sharing it!

    Mr. Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS BOOK and it is awesome! Please read this book everybody!

    ReplyDelete