Thursday 21 January 2016

Androcles and the Lion

Androcles and the Lion    Russell Punter
My Summary:Androcles, who met the lion. He was very scared of the lion. But the lion had thorn in his foot, so Androcles help the lion and became friend. But he(Androcles) caught by soldiers and went to fight with lions. And if he won then he will alive but if he lost then he will die. That the lion was his friend. So do Androcles can win?

My Opinion and reasons: I think this is good book because it shows strong friendship. And it had very happy ending. It make me think about my friends and my friendship.

My Rating/Recommendation:I recommend this book for friend lovers and people who like friends. At Every Point in the story Something is a happy and sad. The book is easy to read, and I think it is a great book to read to the class!
I give this book 5/5  Stars!

1 comment:

  1. Your summary is nice! I don't know this book, so I want to read this book!

    ReplyDelete