Thursday 21 January 2016

Memory Power! by Dhaval Bhatia


This is a book which talks about the techniques which is useful in memorizing names, faces, year dates, phone numbers, speeches, and other things. This book even tells us how to figure out which day of the week is just by knowing the date! The author says that the best ways to memorizing things are connecting word to pictures, making up stories out of the words to remember, and repeating the words to remember.


I liked this book because it explains the memorizing techniques very easily and shows us examples to  help the readers understand. Other reasons why I liked the book were that the memorizing techniques really work and it fascinated me.

I recommend this book to people who want to memorize things better because it helps you memorize everything.
    

1 comment:

  1. Your post is very good. Was the book very complex? I hope you enjoyed the book.

    ReplyDelete