Tuesday 19 January 2016

Marshmallow Skye by Cathy Cassidy



My Summary: A girl called Skye is so annoyed that her sister is better at things than her. She is sick of being rated second best under her twin sister, Summer. Skye loves vintage clothes. When her mum and her boyfriend clean out the house they find some vintage clothes from a deceased relative called Clara Travers. In her dreams she keeps finding a boy called Finch and she is trying to find out if he and Clara Travers are connected somehow. Will she find out who Finch is? Who Clara Travers is? How they are connected?
My Opinion and reasons: I really liked this book. How the relationship between Summer and Sky begins to fade and then begins to get better. It is brilliant book.
My Rating/Recommendation: I would give this book a 10/10. I would recommend this book to people who like a little mystery, conflicts, and realistic fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment