Thursday 21 January 2016

Book Review #4

Book Review #4 

Tittle: HELP! There is a cockroach in my underpants. 
AUTHOR: Andy Griffiths & Terry Denton

This is story about a funny joker who always wanna joke. He starts his day with (Acting like he is dead) joke. Well his parents are smarter than him. They knew he was joking so they pay back with a joke. He hates school but he likes to play with his friends. Even at school he is a practical joker. Well sometimes those jokes aren’t fun. Wait did you see a tittle? There is a cockroach in my underpants? What do you think it will happen to him? Do you think he is still joking or real? Well you will find out.

I think this is really funny story. I usually think the same thing as him. So FUN, So NOT BORING.

I will rate this book as… 4 out of 5. I will recommend this book to people who likes awesome… well weird things. And who likes funny jokes. :D  

1 comment:

  1. I like your review! Would you recommend this book to other people? Were there any pictures in the book? Why did you rate the book 4 instead of 5?

    ReplyDelete