Wednesday 20 January 2016

Middle school (how I survived Bullies,Broccoli and snake hill) by: James Patterson



My Summary: Rafe is going to summer camp except it isn’t a really summer camp, because it is more like a school. He sleeps in the Muskrat cabin, which is the lamest cabin, because everybody who sleeps in the Muskrat cabin gets bullied by Doolin (who’s is the biggest baddest bully EVER). But Rafe eminently becomes friends with everybody in the cabin.

There are two big mysteries in this book: (1) Legend. Why is he so quiet all the time and why is everybody afraid of him? (2)Norman, one of Rafe’s really good friends. Why is he in this camp he is way too smart to be?

My Opinion and reasons: I really like this book because it is a bit mysteries and really fun to read. It gives all kind of idea for what to do if you ever get bullied by really bad bullies and they just don’t know when enough is enough.

My Rating/Recommendation: If 10 was the BEST BOOK EVER and 0 was the WORST BOOK EVER I would give this book 7 ½ . This book would be perfect for people who get bullied or just started Middle school or people who loves reading realistic fiction and a lot of fun things.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Thea,

    I really like your summary about the book because now I want to start reading the series because it looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete