Thursday 21 January 2016

Anne of Avonlea by Lucy Maud Montgomery


My Summary:
The novel “Anne of Avonlea” is preceded by “Anne of Green Gables” and followed by “Anne of the island”. Anne is about reappeared in 17 years old. 2 kids were adopted to their home. Their name was Davy Keith and his twin sister Dora Keith. Because, Mary Keith, the husband of Millie and resident of green gables. Also, in this book, Anne got a job. She became a teacher at the Avonlea. Because, Marilla was toxic, so she decided to stay in Avonlea. She reminded herself to become a admire, kind and friendly teacher to the students. And, when she quit the school, all the students was disappointed and some of them was cried.  

My Opinion and reasons:
In my opinion, it’s most helpful and interesting book I ever read before. The author “Lucy Maud Montgomery” expressed how Anne or the other character feels in detailed way. Because, while I read a book, the impression that Anne was feeling is intacted to me

My Rating/Recommendation: I recommend this book to the reader who wants to know the next story of the “Anne of Green Gables”. Rate: 5/5

1 comment:

  1. This look a very good and insetting book! I should read this book.

    ReplyDelete