Thursday 21 January 2016

Matilda by Roald Dahl

Matilda is a book which is kind of fantasy and also realistic fiction. Matilda is about a five year old girl called Matilda Wormwood, she lives with her brother and her parents, who don't really care about her, in fact they seem to almost hate her, Matilda loves to read but her parents don't approve, they’d prefer if she was just to watch television. A bit later on in the book Matilda starts school, her teacher, Miss. Honey is soon to find out that she is a Maths and English prodigy but the evil headteacher, Miss. Trunchbull, doesn’t believe her.

I think that this book is good because really fun to read, I think this because it uses interesting words and phrases and also it has some unexpected turns.

I rate this book 4.7 stars because it is very good but It would be better if it were shorter.

1 comment:

  1. I also read this book.I agree that it is a 4.7.I really love how you summarized it.I also love how you described as a prodigy in Math and English.

    ReplyDelete