Thursday 21 January 2016

Title: Nate The Great / Author: Marc Simont



My Summary

He is detective. Once his friend Annie lost her dog picture, and he try to find it, but he can’t find it! He got information that she like yellow, she has little brother, and he was started to paint recently. So Nate and Annie went to his house. He like to paint red, but there was one orange paint that drew monster….

My opinion and reason

For me, this book was funny, because if he is real detective, he could know who stole her dog’s paint, when he went to her brothers room and saw orange paint.

My Rating/Recommendation:

It’s easy book for other, but for me, some word are difficult, some of them are easy. so my recommendation is ⅘.

1 comment:

  1. Your summary is really nice! I know that book, but I never read before, so I want to read it and check how detective he is!!

    ReplyDelete