Thursday 21 January 2016

The school for good and evil by Soman Chainani

My Summary: Sophie and Agatha became friends. Sophie is from  the school of good and Agatha is from the school of evil. Every year the school master takes 2 girls one from the school of good and the other from the school of evil and he sends them to another school where it will be a happy ever after for good, and never after for school of evil. This year Sophie and Agatha have been taken, and somehow Agatha went to the good school and Sophie went to the evil school. They try to get back to where they belong and when they did Somehow Agatha went to the school of good and Sophie went back to the school of evil. Will they ever be back to where they're supposed to be?

My Opinion and reasons: I think this is a extremely good book because it half mystery half fiction. The character I liked most is Sophie because she is a good student and she is supposed to go to the school of good.I think this is very interesting book because it explains the problem and how to solve it or do they solve it?




My Rating/Recommendation: I rate this book 5/5 stars. I recommend this book to mystery lovers and fantasy lovers!

4 comments:

  1. This look a very good and insetting book! I should read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is really intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it is really intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks really good! I must need to read it!

    ReplyDelete