Tuesday 19 January 2016

Skulduggery pleasant

Title:Skulduggery pleasant
Author: Derek landy


Book Review #1

Book Cover Image


My Summary: Stephanie edgely is a normal 12 year old girl. She finds her life quite boring until her uncle Gordon dies mysteriously. At his last will, a mysterious man appears. Stephany can tell there’s something familiar  about him but she doesn’t quite know what… If you want to find out what happens next read the book!





My Opinion and reasons:I find it is a really good book because you always have the urge to turn the page. Its is fun and exciting but also creepy and kind of always has a cliffhanger at the end of the chapter.





My Rating/Recommendation:i rate this 9 /10 because sometimes it's a bit confusing. I would recommend this to people who like a bit of a scare...

No comments:

Post a Comment